We Stock many nutrients
Tipperary Co-Op stocks many combinations of the three major nutrients – Nitrogen (N), Phosphate (P) and Potassium (K).
A comprehensive range of N, P, K, S and minor elemental fertilizers are available 50kg, 375kg and 500kg bags.
- It is important to apply the correct rates of nitrogen to maximise grass growth at various times of the farming year.
- In order to prevent waters from being polluted by nitrogen and phosphorous, the Good Agricultural Practice Regulations states you must spread livestock manure and other organic fertilisers, effluents and soiled water as accurately and evenly as you can.
- You must not spread chemical fertilisers, livestock manure, soiled water or other organic fertilisers when:
- The land is waterlogged:
- The land is flooded, or it is likely to flood;
- The land is frozen, or covered with snow;
- Heavy rain is forecast within 48 hours.
- do not spread chemical fertilisers, livestock manure, soiled water or other organic fertilisers if the ground has a steep slope and if there is a significant risk of causing pollution.
- Don’t spread chemical fertiliser on land within 2 metres of a surface watercourse.
- For the best results from your fertilizer usage, it is strongly recommended that you test your soil periodically. At Tipperary Co-op we can arrange this in conjunction with an authorised laboratory.
If you have any queries on any products or services please select the contact us button below. Thank you for your custom which we truly appreciate.