Our Crop packaging leading brand is Co-op Source Silage Wrap is one of the toughest silage baling films on the market, wrapping wider on the bale than any other leading brand providing a better seal and giving you better quality silage.
In addition, The silage wrap is available in Black, Green & White (750mm x 1500m)
Key Features of Co-op Source Silage Wrap :
- Tried and proven for more than 15 years
- High tack plus high moisture and tear resistance
- Guaranteed to withstand the harshest climates
- More bales per roll. Greater wrapping effiiceny
- Provides and airtight and weatherproof shield
- 12 month guarantee against UV degredation
- Made from triple layers film – tougher, higher quality, and more durable
Bale Netting & Twine
Over the years bale netting has become an attractive alternative to twine for the wrapping of round hay bales. Bales can be wrapped edge to edge creating a more water-resistant bale thus significantly reducing spoilage. The netting is easy to cut and remove, with no fear of lost ends and also offers reduced bulk in disposal.
Available in a range of sizes in 400 gauge film, providing effective exclusion of air and water ensuring the production of top quality silage. Each cover is individually packed in an outer wrapper with a label showing the dimensions in metres and feet.
24 X 75 X 400
36 X 75 X 400
42 X 75 X 400
46 X 80 X 400
52 X 80 X 400
57 X 80 X 400
60 X 80 X 400
60 X 110 X 400
60 X 120 X 400
If you have any queries on any products or services please select the contact us button below. Thank you for your custom which we truly appreciate.