This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its user community. The intent of this privacy statement is to detail the information Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited may gather about individuals who visit its website and how that information is used. You should read this statement carefully before using the website.
Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited believes may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial contact you consent to Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited will be acting on the instruction of its client, and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
We also collect statistical data via the website, which allows us to assess the number of visitors to the website and to identify what page is viewed most frequently.
You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Link to Third Party Sites
Please note that this policy applies only to the Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited and not to the websites of other companies or organisations to which we provide links. Any third-party websites are viewed at your own risk.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries, or provide services requested directly by you.
Legitimate interests pursued by Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited and/or its clients
To promote the services offered by Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited and/or to market the services and/or products offered by Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited to existing clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the address further below.
Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement without your consent. However, Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited, its clients and/or the wider community.
Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed in accordance with Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited Data Retention Policy.
Data is held within EEA using (multiple) servers. Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- In the event that Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data privacy representative, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or writing to us at the address further below.
Changes to Privacy Statement
Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. It is advisable that you review this Privacy Statement regularly for any such changes.
This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of Ireland and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited or its partners, you have the right to complain to Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited. If you do not get a response within 1 calendar month you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Tipperary Co-Operative Creamery Limited
Telephone +353 62 32000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Regulator
Canal House, Station Road
Co. Laois, R32 AP23
Telephone +353 761 104800 or email: email@example.com